Comprehensive Business and Marketing System
This business system will show you how to make your practice the premier dental implant practice in your community. After implementing this program you will become more efficient with your time and find great rewards both personally and professionally.
Purchasing our licensing agreement offers you the right to use the name “ Mini Dental Implant Centers of America” in all of your marketing efforts and also includes a complete business system to build your dream dental practice.
The MDICA Business and Marketing system includes:
Three separate Five day Mini Residency Training programs – to be offered at the following Mini Dental Implant Centers of America.
Dr. Todd Shatkin, Buffalo, NY
- These programs will include 120 Hours of AGD approved Credit per Doctor and staff member.
- You and up to 2 staff members will observe and learn how to incorporate the MDICA system into your practice.
A Multi tiered Advertising and Marketing Campaign
- Artwork for Building Sign and intra-office signage
- PowerPoint patient marketing seminar to present to potential patients, civic groups, retirement communities, and lunch and learn programs
- Patient Sales presentation DVD to be played in reception and operatory areas
- Patient Education and Presentation Brochures – 1000
- 30 Second Customized Radio Advertisement
- 30 Second Customized Television Advertisement
- Customized Yellow Page Color or Black & White
- Print Advertisements in various sizes
- Customized print ready Newspaper Ads in various sizes
- Customized MDICA Letterhead and Envelopes – 2500 each
- Customized Business Cards – 2500
3 Mini Dental Implant Restorative Case Presentation Models
- 1 Mini Implant Retained Upper Denture,
- 1 Mini Implant Retained Lower Denture
- 1 Mini Implant Supported Fixed Crown and Bridge
Online Marketing Programs
www.MDICA.COM/yourname – Customized Office MDICA website
www.MDICA.COM – Website listing for patient referrals and access to our online message board and forum
www.MINIDENTALIMPLANTS.COM – website listing for patient referrals and access to our online message board and forum
Office Training Manual – assists staff members with patient care and communication
Office Forms Package – includes health history and procedural consent forms
Post Operative Home Care Instruction Brochures – 1000
OSHA Training Program Video and Workbook – ADA recommended
Office Policy Training Manual – ADA recommended
Infection Control DVD and workbook – standards established by the ADA
Regulatory Compliance Manual – ADA including Bloodborne pathogen standards, Hazard Communications and Waste Management
Patient Care Financing Program – provides immediate financing options for your patients
Special Financing for office equipment and building improvements
Group pricing for supplies, instruments and equipment purchases
Continuous support and treatment planning assistance from MDICA Clinical implant instructors and consultants